If you are the victim of a dog attack, contact the council Customer Service Centre immediately.
Have the following information handy:
Ask the following
- Nature of the attack i.e. Bite, menace, chase, rushed at you
- Date and time of incident
- Location of the incident
- Is the dog still roaming?
- If still roaming, the last known location of the dog
- Description of the dog i.e. Breed, size, colour
- Where does the dog live, if known?
A Local Laws Officer will then investigate the report and advise the action to be taken.
Contact council Customer Service Centre or Email