Experience the wonderful smells, colourful sights and tantalising flavours of Little India in Dandenong.
Your friendly tour guide will lead you on a journey through this fast growing Indian precinct, awakening your senses and reveal the rich Indian culture through clothing, jewellery, food, film and music.
The tours include visits to exotic shops, an introduction to Bollywood film and music, Indian cuisine, authentic spices and ingredients, Punjab sweets and colourful sari fashions. Then share the fun of the tour over a delicious meal in one of Little India’s local restaurants.
“I hope this cultural precinct (Little India) can be preserved and continued as a way of not only business but for understanding and appreciating our multicultural society.”
Little India tour participant
- Tours run on a Friday evening from 6pm
- Tours take approximately 2 hours including dinner
- Starting location is advised on booking
- Maximum of 18 people per tour
- Tours cost $40 per person (includes tastings and meal)
- Please advise of any dietary requirements or food allergies
- Little India frequently asked questions
- Call 9771 5777 or book online
- Please read the terms and conditions before booking