There are many reasons to locate your business in Greater Dandenong.
- Capital of Melbourne’s south-east
- Economic centre of Melbourne’s major growth corridor
- Manufacturing and logistics hub
- One of Melbourne’s largest retail and commercial centres
- Market access and transport infrastructure
- Ready access to skilled work force
- Access to world class education, training and research facilities
- Great place to work and live
Whether you want to develop, relocate, invest, start a business, or simply live in a city that is moving ahead, Greater Dandenong is a ‘great place to be’.
The Economic Development Unit
Speak to the Economic Development Unit about locating in Greater Dandenong.
Achieving Greater Dandenong's Potential
Read Achieving Greater Dandenong's Potential - A Local Economic and Employment Development Strategy for our city.
Read Greater Dandenong's Economic Profile.
Council's quarterly business magazine.
Melbourne's South East Strategy
Read the Strategy for Melbourne's South East (MSE).
Social Enterprises in Greater Dandenong
A report outlining the results of the City of Greater Dandenong’s social enterprise survey, conducted by the Economic Development Unit in 2011.