Hire of Parking Bays
Parking bays, other than loading zones, disabled bays and no parking areas, are available for hire on a temporary basis. This availability has been established to allow for works zones at building sites, etc.
In areas that experience high traffic volumes such as shopping centres and hospital zones, applicants will need to make arrangements with the City of Greater Dandenong to have required spaces reserved. These arrangements should be made at least 24 hours prior to the required time.
- Can not cause obstruction or danger to other road vehicles or pedestrians
- Permit must be displayed on dashboard of vehicle
- Where a work zone (construction sites only) is established, Council will install temporary signage and provide permits for vehicles authorised to park there.
Applying for a local law permit
Download and complete the application for a parking bay permit form (Word - 298KB) and return to Council with payment in person at a customer service centre, or by post, email or fax.
- 1 to 4 consecutive days - $46 per bay each day
- 5 or more consecutive days (including work zones) - $224 per bay each week