Digital Strategy 2016-20
The Greater Dandenong Digital Strategy 2016-20 will work to ensure that Council:
- provides the best possible services and opportunities to the community and businesses
- takes advantage of new technologies with a focus on delivering efficiencies internally and externally
- uses digital technologies and online tools to connect with the community in meaningful ways
- progresses digital initiatives across the entire municipality.
This strategy outlines the digital future that Greater Dandenong could achieve through a set of digital goals and initiatives. The strategy aims to provide a coordinated approach to the various digital activities and initiatives possible at the City of Greater Dandenong.
The strategy covers a four year time frame and will be reviewed and implemented via annual action plans separate to this document.
The Digital Strategy is built on five digital pillars:
- Access: optimise and enhance digital infrastructure and physical assets
- Empowerment: provide digital training and support to stakeholders
- Engagement: increase stakeholder engagement through the appropriate tools
- Services: improve service delivery through online transactions
- Leadership: establish leadership and governance on digital opportunities
Download the Digital Strategy 2016-20 (PDF - 768KB)
Year one progress report
The City of Greater Dandenong has completed a report on what was achieved in year one of the Digital Strategy.
Download Digital Strategy year one progress report (Word - 574KB)
Year two progress report
The City of Greater Dandenong has completed a report on what was achieved in year two of the Digital Strategy.
Download Digital Strategy year two progress report (PDF - 659KB)