Tell us your Budget Priorities for 2019-20
What do you think are the most important priorities for Greater Dandenong?
What would you like to see Council spend next year's budget on?
Council would like to hear what is important to you and what you would like included in the 2019-20 budget.
Greater Dandenong Council is responsible for delivering a range of services to its local community. These services include:
• Children and families - childcare, maternal and child health, immunisation
• Health and wellbeing - disability services, home and community care, food safety
• Your home - rubbish and recycling, planning and building permits, pet registrations
• Sport and leisure - sportsgrounds, leisure centres, parks and gardens, festivals and events
• Roads and safety - roads and footpaths, car parks, street lighting
• Community - libraries, theatre and the arts, community centres
How to have your say
- Online - Submit your ideas via our online form
- Email - Send your idea to email@example.com
- OurSay - Submit your idea via the forum below
- Suggestion Forms - Forms are available at all Council Customer Service Centres, Libraries and the Jan Wilson Community Centre
The budget consultation will be open until 5pm on Friday 19 October. All ideas received will be reviewed by Council as part of the ongoing 2019-20 budget process.
Some helpful information
What will happen with the ideas?
All ideas will be reviewed as part of the development of the 2019-20 Budget and will also be used to inform Council's Annual Plan.