Proposed New Neighbourhood Playground - Coomoora Reserve, Springvale South
The City of Greater Dandenong is planning to replace the old playground with a new larger neighbourhood playground.
The playground in Coomoora Reserve will be designed to encourage active, challenging, imaginative and social play for
Council is seeking local residents feedback on the equipment ideas (see images) or other sugguestions you may have. Any
The upgrade to the playground area includes:
Ideas and opportunities for the playground
1. Challenging Rope Play Activity Tower with elements such as:
2. Triple swing (includes 1 x toddler swing)
3. Free standing basket swing
4. Rotating carousel
5. Free standing small multi play structure for young children
7. Play hut with built-in play panels ie. maze, shop front, talking tubes, port hole, tic-tac-toc or abacus
8. Spring riders
Have your say on the playground equipment
Residents are invited to share their thoughts on the ‘playground equipment ideas’ presented in the images below, as well as other suggestions that you would like to suggest.
Any thoughts and suggestions may help inform the direction of the concept design and selection of the playground equipment.
Examples of suggested playground equipment
Here are possible equipment ideas for the playground that Council are considering.
City of Greater DandenongDandenong Civic Centre
225 Lonsdale Street
Victoria Australia 3175
PH: +61 3 8571 1000
Connect with Council