Children's Festival - Little Day Out
The Children’s Festival’s headline event, Little Day Out – for BIG imaginations, will be held on Sunday 1 October at Noble Park’s Ross Reserve, 11am–4pm.
Little Day Out is a free family event and this year the event presents you the amazing ‘Animal Kingdom’ and it is going to be roaring fun for everyone.
Be ready for lots of fun with free family activities, workshops, entertainment, games and sports! Explore and get crazy with camel rides, themed arts and craft workshop, circus play, animal farm, storytelling and interactive amusements.
Say hi to all the exciting roving characters at the event including the lovely elephant Eesha, Little Pot of Horris, and dinosaur Razor The Raptor.
Dance and sing along with the great acts on the Dance Circle. This year’s exciting line-up includes The Animals of Magical Mountains and Amazing Drumming Monkeys.
Enjoy all the yummy and delicious food varieties on offer and check out the mini market village.
Are you ready for a fun overload? Come along and let your imagination run wild at Little Day Out!
Dance Circle Program
- 11am - Sean Murphy Show
- 11.15am - Koala Gymnastics Club Showcase
- 11.45am - Real Dinosaur Razor The Raptor
- 12.15pm - Official Speech
- 12.25pm - The Animals of The Magical Mountains
- 1.15pm - The Amazing Drumming Monkeys
- 2pm - Magic Show
- 2.45pm - The Amazing Drumming Monkeys
- 3.35pm - Bop Till You Drop
- 11am-4pm A Little Pot of Horris
- 12.15pm-12.45pm Razor The Raptor
- 11.45am-3pm Elephant Eesha
Free Family Amusement
- Monkey Inflatable Obstacle Course
- Rock Climbing Wall
- Animal Safari Jumping Castle
- Bubble Soccer
- Giant Slide
- Ball Crawl with Slide
- Giant Kiddiepillar
- Jungle Adventure Obstacle Course
Location: Ross Reserve, Memorial Drive, Noble Park