Skip to Content

Festivals Permit

To hold a street party, festival or procession within the City of Greater Dandenong, different permits are required depending on the type of event.

As well as a local law permit for the festival, you may also require permits for road closures, street trading and temporary food businesses. See the plan your event section of this website for information on what you have to do to hold an event in the City of Greater Dandenong.


Applying for a local law permit

To apply for a permit to hold a street party, festival or procession complete an application for a local law permit form (PDF - 332KB).

Fees apply and must be paid at time of application (free for charitable and not for profit community groups). See Local Law Fees for current permit fees.