Skip to Content
Parking, Roads and Transport

Parking, Roads and Transport

Bus Shelters

Requesting a new bus shelter

Bus shelters are provided by Public Transport Victoria (PTV).

If you would like to request a new bus shelter contact PTV at Alternatively, you can contact Council and we'll be happy to forward your request to PTV.

Bus shelter maintenance

Most bus shelters in the City of Greater Dandenong are maintained by Adshel.

To request maintenance on a bus shelter contact Adshel on 1800 501 402. Alternatively you contact Council and we'll be happy to forward your request to Adshel.