Skip to Content

Abandoned Shopping Trolleys

If you find an abandoned shopping trolley you can report the trolley so it can be collected. There are different reporting websites depending on the company the trolley belongs to.

Trolley Tracker

For trolleys that belong to:

  • BigW
  • Dan Murphys
  • Safeway
  • Woolworths
  • Flemmings
  • Food For Less

Lodge a request online at

Coles Online

For trolleys that belong to:

  • Coles
  • First Choice

Lodge a request online at or phone 1800 656 055

Trolley not been collected?

If you have already reported the trolley and the company has not collected it, please contact Council.