Skip to Content
Child Friendly City Greater Dandenong

Child Friendly City Greater Dandenong

Immunisation History

The City of Greater Dandenong holds records for infant and school vaccinations given by our immunisations service, but does not have records of immunisations given by doctors or other councils.

Immunisations histories for children vaccinated in Australia, at less than 7 years old, from 1996 onwards, are available from Medicare or the Australian Immunisation Register. Phone 1800 653 809 for this information.

Council does not keep immunisation records indefinitely. If you were born before 1992, Council will no longer have your records.

If you would like a copy of your Immunisation History from City of Greater Dandenong, please download the immunisation history request form (Word - 270KB) and return to Council in person, by post or email. A $24.50 (non refundable) application fee is payable when you lodge this form.

For more information or if you are unable to download this form, please contact Council on 8571 1000.

Visit the State Government's Better Health Channel for more information on how to find your immunisation history.


How to get an Immunisation History Statement for entry into Kindergarten or Childcare

  • Print a copy of your child’s Immunisation History Statement via their individual myGov account.

  • Request a copy by contacting the Australian Immunisation Register(AIR) on 1800 653 809.

  • Request a copy by visiting a Medicare or Centrelink office.

  • If you do not have a Medicare card you must phone the AIR on 1800 653 809 to request an Immunisation History Statement which will be sent to you by Australia Post.