Planning Scheme Amendment C203gdan
Greater Dandenong City Council has prepared Amendment C203gdan to the Greater Dandenong Planning Scheme.
Greater Dandenong City Council is the planning authority exhibiting the Amendment.
The Amendment applies to land identified as the Springvale Major Activity Centre.
What changes are proposed?
The Amendment will implement the key recommendations of the Springvale Activity Centre Structure Plan (2017) and the Springvale Building Heights and Setbacks Study (2016).
The Amendment proposes to:
Amend Clauses 21.03, 21.04, 21.05 and 21.06 to make reference to the Springvale Activity Centre Structure Plan (2017);
- Amend Clause 21.08 Reference Documents to include the Springvale Activity Centre Structure Plan (2017) and the Springvale Building Heights and Setbacks Study (2016) as Reference Documents
- Replace Clause 22.10 Springvale Local Policy with an updated Springvale Local Policy
- Replace Clause 43.03 Design and Development Overlay Schedule 6 with a revised Design and Development Overlay that provides detailed objectives and built form requirements
Amendment C203 Notice of the Preparation of an Amendment (PDF – 110KB)
Amendment C203 Explanatory Report (PDF – 1.16MB)
Amendment C203 Instruction Sheet (PDF – 19KB)
Amendment C203 Clause 21.03 (PDF – 910KB)
Amendment C203 Clause 21.04 (PDF – 1.81MB)
Amendment C203 Clause 21.05 (PDF – 262KB)
Amendment C203 Clause 21.06 (PDF – 925KB)
Amendment C203 Clause 21.08 Reference Documents (PDF – 105KB)
Amendment C203 Clause 22.10 Springvale Local Policy (PDF – 2.41MB)
Amendment C203 Schedule 6 to Clause 43.02 Design and Development Overlay (PDF – 2.83MB)
Amendment C203 Planning Scheme Map 1 (PDF – 606KB)
Amendment C203 Reference Documents:
Springvale Activity Centre Structure Plan (2017) (PDF – 7.32MB)
Springvale Activity Centre Building Heights and Setbacks Report (Tract Consultants, July 2016) (PDF – 24.6MB)
Amendment C203 and the associated Panel Report was considered at the Ordinary Meeting of Council on Monday 27 July 2020. At this meeting, it was resolved that Council:
- receives the Panel Report prepared in response to submissions made to Amendment C203 to the Greater Dandenong Planning Scheme and considers its recommendation in accordance with Section 27(1) of the Planning and Environment Act 1987 as outlined in this report;
- adopts the recommendations of the Panel Report as set out in this report;
- adopts Amendment C203 to the Greater Dandenong Planning Scheme in accordance with Section 29(1) of the Planning and Environment Act 1987, incorporating the changes to Amendment C203 recommended in this report and detailed in Attachments 2 and 3;
- forwards the documentation for Amendment C203 to the Minister for Planning for approval in accordance with section 31(1) of the Planning and Environment Act 1987; and
- advises all submitters accordingly.
Visit Council's Meeting page to view a copy of the minutes.
Where can you inspect the Amendment
The Amendment documents can be inspected free of charge at any of Council's Customer Service Centres or by visiting the Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning (DELWP) website at www.planning.vic.gov.au/schemes-and-amendments
Contact Council's Strategic Planning department on 8571 1000 or email email@example.com for enquiries relating to this Amendment.