Beach Day - Youth Summer Holiday Activities 2020
The City of Greater Dandenong Youth and Family Services presents the Summer Vibes Holiday Activities 2020.
Seas the day. Come and enjoy the sand and sea with Life Saving Victoria at the Bonbeach Life Saving Club.
When: Tuesday 21 January
Ages: 12 - 25 years old
How do I book?
To book into any of the Summer Vibes Holiday Activities, please visit one of the following customer service centres:
- Youth and Family Services, 39 Clow Street (formerly YStop), Dandenong: Open Monday - Friday, 9 am - 5pm.
- Dandenong, 225 Lonsdale Street, Dandenong: Open Monday - Friday, 8.30am - 5pm.
- Springvale, 397 - 405 Springvale Road, Springvale: Open Monday - Friday, 8.30am - 5pm.
- Parkmore, Shop A7 Parkmore Shopping Centre, Cheltenham Road, Keysborough: Open Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm and Saturday, 9am - 1pm.
How do I get to the activity?
Youth and Family Services will be providing transport to this activity. The bus times are listed below.
Pick up and drop off bus times and locations:
- Dandenong: Departs 9am / Returns 3.30pm - Youth and Family Services, 39 Clow Street, Dandenong
- Noble Park: Departs 9.20am / Returns 3.10pm - Noble Park Aquatic Centre, Memorial Drive, Noble Park
- Springvale: Departs 9.40am / Returns 2.50pm - Springvale Library, 411 Springvale Road, Springvale
To find out more:
For further information, please contact Youth and Family Services:
Phone: 9793 2155
In person: 39 Clow Street, Dandenong
Location: Bonbeach Life Saving Club, Lord Weaver Grove, Bonbeach
As part of the Summer Vibes Youth and Family Services holiday activities, come and enjoy the sand and sea at the Bonbeach Life Saving Club...
Cost: $10 per person
Tuesday, 21 January 2020
9am - 3:30pm
|Register for event
Find an Event