School Holiday Program: The Australian Ballet Education and Outreach – STEAMDANCE
Join us online for a fun and create 45 minute dance workshop to get moving and look after your health and wellbeing.
The experience includes a livestreamed dance workshop, plus a link to watch a recording of Wilaygu Ngayinybula//Possum’s two minds.
This workshop is designed for all levels.
The dance workshop will be taught by The Australian Ballet Education and Outreach team and will include:
• a warm up
• fun dance activities that explore storytelling through movement
• creative activities based on Wilaygu Ngayinybula//Possum’s two minds
• links to anatomy, maths, music and design
This program is suitable for 5-8 year-olds and their parents. Presented by The Australian Ballet Education and Outreach.
This is a free event. Bookings are required.
• Register through Eventbrite here
• Telephone the library between 9am-5pm, Monday - Friday on 1300 630 920
• Bookings close Monday 21 September 5pm
This program will be delivered online via MS Teams. Bookings are required in order to receive the meeting link for this virtual event.
Participants will require the following:
• An email address
• Smartphone, tablet, or computer with internet access
• Library membership – join the library here
For assistance with any technological queries, contact the Online Library Tech Assist on 1300 630 920 Monday – Friday, 9am - 5pm.
Visit the Greater Dandenong Libraries’ virtual services and programs page for more information