School Holiday Program: Fizzics Education – Chemistry Capers BOOKED OUT
Hands-on Chemistry workshop all about changes. Discover the science that’s happening in your very own kitchen with these fun hands on experiments. Designed to cover a broad range of chemical concepts such as:
• kitchen chemistry found at home
• physical changes versus chemical reactions
• acids versus bases and indicators to detect them
• properties of solid, liquids and gases
• energy changes and more…
Important: Experiments may require use of food, household chemicals, or sharp utensils. Children must be supervised by a parent or guardian at all times to participate in this workshop..
This event is suitable for 5-12 year-olds and their parents. Presented by Fizzics Education.
This is a free event. Bookings are required.
• Register through Eventbrite here
• Telephone the library between 9am-5pm, Monday - Friday on 1300 630 920
• Bookings close Wednesday 30 September 5pm.
This program will be delivered via an online platform. Bookings are required in order to receive the meeting link for this virtual event.
Participants will require the following:
• An email address
• Smartphone, tablet, or computer with internet access
• Library membership – join the library here
For assistance with any technological queries, contact the Online Library Tech Assist on 1300 630 920 Monday – Friday, 9am - 5pm.
Visit the Greater Dandenong Libraries’ virtual services and programs page for more information